Safety of our staff is essential for the company, because they are our most important asset. Consequently, safety training is provided to our staff, both in our facilities and jobsites.
Likewise, we request all our subcontractors to provide a safe and healthy working environment for the proper performance of the duties.
To realize this policy we focus on:
- Consider that all incidents and accidents that jeopardize health and safety of people, the environment and/or the quality of manufacturing processes may and must be prevented.
- Working with high standards of safety, environmental protection and quality as a condition of employment for all members of the company, including subcontractors and suppliers.
- Involve and commit the Management of the Company with Safety Policy.
- Management of the company is responsible for the management and the outcome of performance in health and safety and environmental protection.
- Identify and comply with all legal requirements and regulations.
This policy reflects our belief and commitment to increase our company’s leadership, and professional up growth of our staff.